Share your story below for a chance to win a $200 Rescue Swag voucher!
Entries close 31 January 2024
Share Your Story Competiton
Entries now closed
Thank you to all our competition entrants, we are currently reviewing the amazing stories we received and will announce the winner soon!
Share Your Story - Win A $200 Rescue Swag Voucher Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions
1. By entering this promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Instructions and information on how to enter this promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotor is RFDS (Qld) Services Limited (ABN 26 161 472 199) of 12 Casuarina Street, Brisbane Airport QLD 4008 (“Promoter”).
How to enter
4. Entry will be open from [00:00] AEST on [15/12/2023] and closes at [23:59] AEST on [31/01/2024] (“Entry Period”). Entries received outside of the Entry Period will not be accepted.
5. To enter, you must, during the Entry Period complete the Rescue Swag share your story survey, available via this link: https://5o9kc7w4sdg.typeform.com/share-story
6. You will receive one entry into the promotion by performing the activities listed in clause
5. You may not enter the promotion more than once.
7. All entries become the property of the Promoter and by entering you agree for name, entry details and image to be shared across Promotor’s website and social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Instagram.
8. To be eligible to enter this promotion, you must be: an Australian resident over the age of 13 years. Entrants under the age of 18 years must obtain prior permission of their parent or legal guardian. Promotor may verify that permission has been given and obtain agreement from parent or guardian to the competition terms and conditions. Failure to agree may disqualify the Entrant. Employees of Promotor, and their immediate family, are not eligible to enter.
9. There will be one winner determined in respect of this promotion.
10. There will be one draw which will take place at 1pm AEST on 05/02/2024 at the offices of the Promotor.
11. The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Entry Period will win the prize. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants)
12. The Promoter may decline to accept any entry which, in its reasonable opinion, does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
Prize and notification of winners
14. The winner will receive a Rescue Swag online voucher valued at $200.
15. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. The winner will be contacted by email on or by 12/02/2024.
17. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the email and arrange a time to pick up their prize. The prize must be claimed by 01/03/2024.
18. If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can’t contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize. Any winner will be informed in by email within two days of determination.
19. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise for any prize.
21. If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
Withdrawal from promotion
22. You may withdraw from the promotion at any time before notification of the winners by notifying the Promoter by email to email@example.com. If you withdraw from the promotion, the Promoter will remove your entry and will not use your details or entry for media or promotional purposes. If you withdraw from the promotion, you will no longer be eligible to win a prize.
General terms and conditions
23. Entries which, in the opinion of the Promoter, are incomplete, incorrect or incomprehensible, contain defamatory or offensive content or infringe intellectual property rights or adversely effect in any way Promotor or a Promotor product or service are not eligible to win and may be removed from the promotion and the relevant entrant will be disqualified.
24. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify you if, in the opinion of the Promoter, you breach these Terms and Conditions, engage in dishonest or unethical conduct in relation to the promotion, manipulate, tamper or interfere with the conduct of the promotion, do not comply with the entry process, or conspire with others to gain an unfair advantage. The Promoter may investigate the matter if it suspects you of having engaged in such breach or conduct.
25. The use of any automated entry software or any other manual, mechanical or electronic means that allows you to automatically repeatedly enter is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by you invalid.
26. The Promoter may request information from you relevant to entry or participation in the promotion, such as proof of residency or age. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify you if you provide insufficient information, false information or fail to provide information.
27. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries. 28. The Promoter is not responsible for any delays, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, computer equipment or software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering this promotion. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
29. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) resulting from this promotion, including the taking of or use of prizes.
30. If, for any reason, this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including pandemic, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
31. All costs associated with entering the promotion are your responsibility.
33. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.