Designed to treat all Australian snake and funnel web spider bites as well as blue ringed octopus and cone shell stings using the Pressure Immobilisation Technique (PIT).
The unique stitching technology offers a visual guide to ensure the correct pressure is evenly applied over the entire limb for effective bite or sting treatment.
The snake bite indicator bandage is a must-have for any first aid kit which is why all of our Adventurer, Explorer and Workplace Rescue Swags contain them.
These bandages are available in two sizes:
Large: 10cm x 10.5m (stretched)
Small: 10cm x 5m (stretched)
- Premium heavyweight conforming bandage for effective treatment of bites and stings.
- Wider and longer than most crepe or elastic bandages.
- Visual indicators act as a guide to ensure you have the correct pressure over the entire limb.
- Suitable for the treatment of all Australian snake and funnel web spider bites, blue ringed octopus and cone shell stings.
- Perfect for treating sprains or for providing support after removing a cast.
Indicators show when the correct level of compression is achieved:
Contains 1 x Snake Bite Indicator Bandage (Available in two sizes: 5m and 10m)