PORTABLE AND COMPACT
This survival sleeping bag is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, easy to carry and store at anytime and anywhere. Our life bivvy sleeping bags are a must-have for outdoor, camping, trail running, marathons, bug out bag, car survival kit, earthquake survival kits, survival gear, hiking bag and travel first aid kit.
MULTIPURPOSE EMERGENCY USES:
- These thermal emergency blankets, made of durable insulating Mylar material, are designed to reflect up to 90% of body heat back so it can help prevent hypothermia which could save your life.
- The bivvy bag serves as your emergency blanket, survival shelter, and emergency bivy sack all-in-one.
- Can be used as tent footprint, rain poncho, emergency signal, emergency shelter, ground cover, bivouac sack, wind blocker, water collector, snow melt container.
- Constructed of 26um extra-thick mylar material with a tear resistant coatings, it is waterproof and windproof, to keep you dry and warm in damp, wet, rainy, and downright cold environments.
- The high-visibility orange insulation blanket are not just effective shelters but also can be signaling device in an accident or extreme weather, increasing your chances of survival and rescue.
- This survival sleeping bag is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, easy to carry and store at anytime and anywhere.
- 120 dB whistle ensure your distress signal can be easily heard, even during an earthquake.
- Tear-Resistant bivvy bag will surprise you with its strength. It's tear-resistant, windproof and waterproof.
- Reinforced taped seams to prevent tearing.
- Weight: 140g
- Size (green): 200cm x 120cm (79in x 47in) when opened
- Size (orange): 210cm x 90cm (82in x 36in) when opened
1 x Bivvy Survival Sleeping Bag