This compact RFDS umbrella is a must-have to protect against unpredictable weather. Perfect for keeping in a handbag or car for the on-the-go individual, this mini umbrella ensures that you're prepared for sudden showers whilst supporting the vital work of the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
The folding umbrella packs down into a sleek travel case with a zip, making it easy to transport and keep clean.
Despite its small size, this umbrella doesn't compromise on quality. It's sturdy enough to handle gusts and downpours, yet stylish with the printed RFDS (Queensland Section) logo prominently displayed on each side.
- Quick release button for fast assembly
- Includes carry case for easy transportation
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable grip
- Features the RFDS (Queensland Section) logo
- Length: 58cm (when extended)
- Length: 19.5cm (when collapsed)
- Diameter: 94cm
Case size: 20 x 5.5 x 5.5cm
- Weight: 300g
1 x RFDS Mini Umbrella With Case