Terms & Conditions
We endeavour to ensure that only accurate and up to date information is placed online. In the event that incorrect information is included in the Rescue Swag Online Shop, we will update it as soon as practicable and advise relevant customers of the error.
2. Intellectual property
The materials displayed on this website, including all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustration, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Rescue Swag and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the prior written consent of Rescue Swag. Rescue Swag does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.3. Accuracy
Care has been taken to ensure that the products and descriptions of them on this site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that it is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
4. Disclaimer of warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law (most importantly the Australian Consumer Law):
- Rescue Swag disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website;
Rescue Swag, its contractors, agents, or employees disclaim liability for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis, except to the extent that the damage is directly caused by fraud or wilful misconduct by Rescue Swag.
- If Rescue Swag becomes liable for any breach of any guarantee, condition or warranty, Rescue Swag's liability for breach of any guarantee, condition or warranty shall be limited to at its option (and, provided it is fair and reasonable to do so), any one or more of the following:
- In the case of goods: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
At the time that you place your order and are asked to supply personal information you enter a secure environment. From that time, the link between your Web browser and the Rescue Swag Online Shop will be protected.
You should note that credit card numbers will not be stored on the web site and will never be made publicly available. Your credit card details are not visible to the members of the Rescue Swag Online Shop team.6. Stock availability
Rescue Swag will endeavour to supply all items publicised in the Rescue Swag Online Shop. Similarly, products will be removed from the Rescue Swag Online Shop as soon as Rescue Swag becomes aware that those items are unavailable. However, there may be unavoidable occasions when:
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled immediately, or
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all.
Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, you will be contacted, and if required, the part that can be supplied will be dispatched as soon as possible.
Where part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all you will be advised as soon as possible by email, telephone or fax.
All products with a limited sales period which are displayed in the Rescue Swag Online Shop will have the withdrawal date clearly shown.
However, where a product which does not have a specified sales period becomes unavailable due to unexpected or high demand, and that item is ordered by you before Rescue Swag has withdrawn that item from the Rescue Swag Online Shop, Rescue Swag will not be held responsible for inability to complete that order. In this instance, you will be advised ASAP by email or telephone.
7. Incorrect details supplied
Please note that acceptance of your order implies that we will fulfil your order within the time specified in the Delivery Standards. The following situations are exceptions:
- If and when incorrect payment details, including credit card details, are supplied;
- Where correct credit card details are supplied but funds are not approved.
- Where fraudulent activity is suspected / identified
- Where cleared funds through your nominated payment method have not been received
In the event that you supply incorrect payment or delivery details, Rescue Swag will take all reasonable steps to contact you using the personal details that you have provided. In the event that your supplied contact details are incorrect, however, Rescue Swag will not be held responsible for not fulfilling your order, nor for being unable to advise you that this is the case.8. Goods and services tax
All prices are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable. Rescue Swag will issue a compliant tax invoice where appropriate.9. Governance
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. In the event of a dispute you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland and the Federal Court of Australia10. Third party websites
The Rescue Swag Website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, Rescue Swag does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor does Rescue Swag provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.11. Links to Rescue Swag website
If you wish to establish a link to this website, you must first seek approval from Rescue Swag. To seek approval, please contact your account manager. If you don't have one or are unsure, please email Rescue Swag's brand team at email@example.com.
The following information will be required to assess your request:
- the URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from
- a brief description of your website
- the reason that you wish to establish a link.
If Rescue Swag agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by Rescue Swag as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must contact Rescue Swag and provide a new description of your website.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Yep. Returns, happen. It’s ok! We want satisfied customers so, glance over these instructions and shoot us an email to get your return underway.
- No explanation needed, if your product is still in original condition and within 30 days of purchase, we’re happy to find it a new home. Simply email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your invoice number and let us know to expect the return.
- Pop your product and invoice in the mail to us:
Rescue Swag Headquarters
PO Box 144
El Arish QLD 4855
- When we receive it, we'll refund you in full, however please note we cannot refund shipping costs.
We know – you want your Rescue Swag, pronto! Please see below for general shipping information. If you need something a little more specific, please get in touch and we’ll do our best to help. We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders purchased from direct sales customers.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
- We are currently implementing a new system to provide better shipping options. Shipping will vary based on the weight of your order.
- We ship from Brisbane, Queensland, so delivery times range from overnight to up to ten working days in regional Australia.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur, particularly if you live in a remote area.
Shipment to P.O. Boxes
- Rescue Swag is trialling the cost effectiveness of shipping to PO Boxes. We know that a lot of you live in rural Australia, and sometimes this is the only way to get your purchase to you! You may also supply the street address of your LPO, for us to ship to. Please be advised that it is your responsibility to check in with your LPO to ensure you collect your shipment punctually on its arrival. LPO’s may not place a collection card in your post box and will ‘Return to Sender’ if not collected fast enough – you will need to track your shipment and ask your LPO when it has arrived. Shipments that are returned to sender by your LPO will attract a further shipping charge for us to re-send to you.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
- When purchasing a Rescue Swag through our website we guarantee a minimum 12 month expiry date on perishable medical items in our first aid kits or refills. If you have purchased a kit through a distributor we cannot take responsibility or guarantee minimum 12 month expiry dates on medial items.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods, and contact us via phone (+61 412 903 625) or email (email@example.com ) to resolve the issue.
International Shipping Policy
- Rescue Swag currently do not ship outside Australia.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.