Returns and Shipping Policy
RETURNS & SHIPPING POLICY
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Yep. Returns, happen. It’s ok! We want satisfied customers so, glance over these instructions and shoot us an email to get your return underway.
- No explanation needed, if your product is still in original condition and within 30 days of purchase, we’re happy to find it a new home. Simply email us (email@example.com) with your invoice number and let us know to expect the return.
- Pop your product and invoice in the mail to us:
Rescue Swag Headquarters
439 Shanty Creek Road
Mareeba QLD 4880
- When we receive it, we'll refund you in full, however please note we cannot refund shipping costs.
We know – you want your Rescue Swag, pronto! Please see below for general shipping information. If you need something a little more specific, please get in touch and we’ll do our best to help. From the 13th September 2018, we offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders purchased from direct sales customers, spending over $100 in our online shopping cart.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
- We are currently implementing a new system to provide better shipping options. Shipping will vary based on the weight of your order.
- We ship from Brisbane, Queensland, so delivery times range from overnight to up to ten working days in regional Australia.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur, particularly if you live in a remote area.
Shipment to P.O. Boxes
- Rescue Swag is trialling the cost effectiveness of shipping to PO Boxes. We know that a lot of you live in rural Australia, and sometimes this is the only way to get your purchase to you! You may also supply the street address of your LPO, for us to ship to. Please be advised that it is your responsibility to check in with your LPO to ensure you collect your shipment punctually on its arrival. LPO’s may not place a collection card in your post box and will ‘Return to Sender’ if not collected fast enough – you will need to track your shipment and ask your LPO when it has arrived. Shipments that are returned to sender by your LPO will attract a further shipping charge for us to re-send to you.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
- When purchasing a Rescue Swag through our website we guarantee a minimum 12 month expiry date on perishable medical items in our first aid kits or refills. If you have purchased a kit through a distributor we cannot take responsibility or guarantee minimum 12 month expiry dates on medial items.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods, and contact us via phone (+61 498 466 289) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) to resolve the issue.
International Shipping Policy
- Rescue Swag currently do not ship outside Australia.