Fresh out of ideas? Don’t worry because we have got you covered.
Fall in love with adventuring this year and take your date outdoors!
Whether you are looking to lace up the hiking boots and set up a picnic or head out on the water, the opportunities are endless.
There are several activities you can enjoy, while adding in a picnic to make your adventure a little more romantic:
- Visit a local beach
- Lace up the boots and head out on a bushwalk
- Find a local lake, dam or river and put the kayaks in for a paddle
- Set out for a bike ride
- Go four-wheel driving
- Picnic blanket: there is nothing romantic about sitting on scratchy grass!
- Water: pack enough water so everyone remains hydrated.
- Rescue Swag: be prepared for any situation, and most importantly keep your loved one safe.
- Picnic basket: include all your favourite snacks so no one goes hungry.
- Beach umbrella: if you are heading to the beach, ensure you take an umbrella for shade.
- Sunscreen: apply sunscreen before and during your adventure.
The Adventurer Rescue Swag contains three supply modules for minor incidents, sprains, snakebites and burns, and major injuries.
The Explorer Rescue Swag is a comprehensive first aid kit containing all the medical supplies necessary to treat one person’s injuries.