Purposely designed for the Pressure Immobilisation Technique (PIT), commonly used to treat all Australian Snake and Funnel Web Spider bites, Blue Ringed Octopus and Cone Shell stings.The unique stitching technology ensures the correct pressure is evenly applied over the entire limb for effective bite or sting treatment.
Our Adventurer and Original Rescue Swag kits are fitted with one of these AMAZING bandages. They are a must-have in any first aid kit, so be sure to grab a couple more to ensure you are covered on your outdoor adventures.
- NOTE TWO SIZES AVAILABLE
- Size: 10cm wide x 3.5m (unstretched) / 10m (stretched) or
- Size: 10cm wide x 3.5m (unstretched) /4.5 m (stretched)
- Premium Heavyweight Conforming Bandage
- Wider and longer than most crepe or elastic bandages.
- Continuous indicators ensure you have the correct pressure achieved over the entire limb.
- Suitable for the treatment of all Australian Snake and Funnel Web Spider bites, Blue Ringed Octopus and Cone Shell stings.
- Perfect for sprains or if you have just come out of plaster for that extra support.
Indicators show when the correct level of compression is achieved
like the seat belt in my car car I hope never to use it but if I do have to it will take out the guess work and decrease stress.
Great to have, hope I don't have to use it!
The kit is fantastic. Luckily I haven't had to use it yet. Hopefully I never have too!
Hello Martin Thanks so much for taking the time to let others know. Really appreciate it! And yes we hope you never have to either. Stay Safe!