- Designed as a Family or Group First Aid Kit.
- The first choice for Campers, Caravanners, Fishers, Trades people and Remote Workers.
- 3 medical supply modules for Minor Accidents, Sprains, Snakebites and Burns and Major Injuries.
- The only compact Waterproof, Dustproof Kit available.
- Space to customise your kit with personal medications or custom medical items tailored to your activity.
- Size: 1.6kg. 380mm wide, 250mm high, 120mm width when rolled up.
- Fits easily onto the back of the saddle or into a pannier. Perfect to hang off the back of a ute or seat.
The Adventurer outer converts to a sling, splint and immobilisation device.
Designed specifically for the adventurer chasing a light weight, more cost effective unit, the Adventurer Rescue Swag ticks all the boxes. Fitted with a range of essential medical items supplied in the standard Rescue Swag outer, the Adventurer provides a light weight option when space is limited.
Buyers looking to customise their kit have room to move with the Adventurer, with space to add personal medications or custom medical items tailored to their activity.
Arrived quickly with all that was stated
I am happy with this I did add a few things which there was room to add extras and it is safely stored in the car ready for use.
Hi Steven Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Swags. It really helps others and lets us know how we are doing. We have found that many of our customers appreciate being able to add their own medications.
Adventurer Rescue Swag
Firstly, it only took a week to get to my place in Melb - It's from Queensland . It's a gift for my son & wife... they love camping. I haven't given it to them yet. I've already checked it out. It's true to it's advertising. Good quality & full of good stuff. Lightweight & small. I think the whole kit is brilliant - as the outer pack stores everything, but can also convert to a sling - splint - immobilisation device. It has what you need for Minor Accidents - Sprains, Snakebites - Burns - Major Injuries. I can't wait to give it to them. I think it's worth every. NB: I am a genuine buyer & wish that I had a use for it. It's a very clever First Aid Kit. Thanks June
Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thanks so much.