HOW TO USE RESCUE SWAG AS A SLING
Follow these simple steps to use your Rescue Swag as a SLING:
- Remove first aid modules from the Rescue Swag and zip it closed
- Lengthen (webbing) straps
- Make a roll with Rescue Swag and secure with external velcro tabs
- Carefully place the injured limb inside the roll
- Pass the extended strap around neck and clip to the opposite buckle
- The second strap may be passed around the back and clipped in to the remaining buckle for greater stability.
NOTE: For larger people, both straps may be tied together as an extended neck strap.
Leave a comment